1. Introduction Taking pride in what we do is only part of what it requires to be the best. We also understand the business. This is one of the most important factors people overlook. Do you want somebody who knows absolutely nothing about sales, marketing or design creating your website? Of course not. We bring over 15 years of Web Design experience, and 8 years of Internet/Affiliate Marketing experience to help you achieve your goals.
3. Your Information Certain parts of our site, like the contact and quote forms, may ask you to provide information about yourself, such as an email, username, or website if applicable. This information is known as “Personally Identifiable Information” (“PII”). We reserve the right to share the information that you have provided so long as it is consistent with this Agreement.
Non-Personally Identifiable Information may also be collected through your use of the Site. This may be done via our ISP and includes your IP address, other pages you may have visited, and the type of browser you use. This information is used to help us administer our site and provide services to you. If you are in a country that does not allow for the collection of this type of information you must inform us immediately or not use this Site.
4. Securing Your Account At some point we may provide you with a login to our site to view our progress on your project. You agree that you must never share your account information with any other person. If your LEGIT Design account or the e-mail account associated with your login, becomes compromised, you should immediately change the login details for both your e-mail and other accounts to secure your information
7. Law Enforcement We may choose to disclose your personally identifiable information if we believe it is reasonable to do so in order to protect persons or property, assist law enforcement in a bona fide investigation into allegations of illegal activity. We may also release such information in the event in respond to legal requests or subpoenas.
8. United States COPPA Compliant We comply fully with the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA) in the United States, in addition to all Canadian and EU privacy laws. We do not allow any users under the age of thirteen to use our service. However, if you become aware of the existence of a user who is under the age of thirteen, contact us immediately with details. If you have been reported as being below thirteen by another person, we may request a copy of your photo ID as a condition of your continued use of our service.